|Nominale Dauer||1 .5 Years (90 ECTS)|
|Studiengebühren||19.800 € pro Programm
plus semester fees (enrollment/administrative fees) including public transport ticket (currently approx. 231,89 € per semester)
Bachelor-Abschluss (oder höher)
University degree recognized by German universities (at least 210 ECTS)
Die Zulassungsunterlagen werden in folgenden Sprachen akzeptiert: Englisch / Deutsch.
Man kann oft eine passende Abschrift von seiner Schule bekommen. Wenn dies nicht der Fall ist, benötigen Sie (eine) offizielle Übersetzung(en).
Proof of knowledge of the English language at Level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not required for high school graduation in English)
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – only if available
Ein relevantes Portfolio ist erforderlich.
Tabular CV (with information about educational and professional background)
Proof of working experience of at least one year (preferably in the relevant working Areas of energy) after completion of the studies
The international master’s program in Energy Management prepares you for a managerial career in the energy sector. The program is a continuing education master’s degree that teaches you the technical, legal, economic, business management, and entrepreneurial aspects of energy management and equips you with the skills required to work in the energy sector. You will acquire knowledge of the technical principles of energy generation, distribution, and use and the economic, ecological, and societal conditions in which these occur. The program provides you with a thorough understanding of the general legal conditions of competition and regulatory law as well as the planning, implementation, and controlling of integrative management. Key interdisciplinary skills, such as the use of new media and information technologies as well as intercultural dialogue and communication skills, also play a key role in the syllabus.
The MBA in Energy Management. offered by the Technische Universität Berlin is the right choice for you if you wish to find strategic solutions to current world problems related to the energy sector! This MBA teaches students the economic, legal, political, and technical aspects of managing energy markets. Moreover, since Germany stands out as a leader of the global energy transition, you’ll have the great opportunity to learn the latest trends while living in one of the most vibrant metropolises of the world and studying at Technische Universität Berlin, one of Germany’s most renowned universities, part of the TU9 initiative and awarded as a “University of Excellence”.
Special Program Features
- Become part of a deep alumni network: Alumni of this MBA program access a great network of advantages to participating in events and academic reunions related to the program and the university.
- Take part in excursions: As part of the study program, students of this MBA program have the possibility to take part in excursions to industrial outlets and companies where they are able to develop a better understanding of relevant practical issues in the field.
- Choose from among interesting elective modules: As part of the MBA, students get to choose two out of three interesting modules available: efficiency management, project management skills, and global energy & rural electrification.
Reasons to choose this Master’s Program
- Excellent career opportunities: Graduates of this MBA program are well prepared for management positions in all energy-related industries, among many other sectors.
- Study at TU-Campus EUREF in Berlin: This associated institute of the Technische Universität Berlin is a one-of-a-kind European teaching, research, and consulting facility that connects the fields of environment, climate, energy, and mobility. Students learn in close cooperation with leading enterprises and institutions in the field.
The continuing education master’s degree in Energy Management begins in the winter semester and lasts for 3 regular semesters (standard period of study). Students studying full time are required to achieve 90 credit points, 72 of which are to be obtained in modules, with a further 18 credit points awarded for the master’s thesis. The modules are as follows:
- Energy Grids
- Compulsory Elective I
- Compulsory Elective II
- Master’s Thesis
There is a high demand among businesses in the energy sector for broadly qualified specialists with integrative management and leadership skills and expert knowledge of specific sectors. Excellent career prospects are available to graduates, particularly in leading positions within the energy sector as well as in general middle and senior management positions. Typical employers include consultancies, energy providers, energy service providers and technology companies within the energy sector, commercial operations with high energy requirements, regulatory offices, consumer and environmental protection associations, specialized investment businesses as well as the mobility and transport sector.
In Europe, there is an increasing demand for experts who understand Energy Management. This program enables students to specialize in the most demandable field of energy management. After graduating from this MBA program, you will find yourself with plenty of career options! Graduates of the MBA in Energy Management. offered by the Technische Universität Berlin great job opportunities working in:
- All energy-related industries
- Among many other sectors
You can get further information from the website we have and also get a glimpse of the alumni program.